CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 14, 2009

Dear Family,

This last Sunday our zone leader did 2 baptismal services. And tomorrow we will have a baptismal service. Their will be a lot of people their. Mike and Savanna Buster are being baptized. Savanna is 11 and her mom Lesa is a member. Really great family.

We don't have any snow yet but we hear that it will tonight. This year we shouldn't get too much snow. I'm excited to call home. I'll try and call at 1:00 but i'll have my companion call a little earlier. Just to make sure everybody is their.

Royal City has so many people who want to learn but aren't willing to read or come to church. I can think of 20 people who love the church and have so much potencial. But are being a little lazy. But the Christmas season is softening hearts.

I just finished the Book of Mormon. it was my first time in English. I learned a lot, and I did it in about 10 weeks. I have 3 transfers left. Which will come qucik. I'm grateful for the oportunity to serve a mission and everything that I have learned. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers.

Love, Elder Garrett

0 comments: