CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 7, 2009

Dear Family,

This past week was good for us, the Buster family is a part member family. Lisa the mom is a member but inactive, her 10 year old daughter for the past 7 weeks has attended primary and loves it. The parents have been going to, so members have been helping them by sharing the gospel. So now their daughter wants to be baptized on the 15ht. The dad is almost there, they are a good family, I'm excited for them. We have alot of other good potencial here in Royal City, we could have a white December.
For Christmas I'll call at 1:00 don't really know what is going on that day President Palmer wants us to have a baptismal service on Christmas. I don't have to much time so I have to go. I love you all, Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: