CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

November 30, 2009

Dear family,
I don't have to much time to write because the past couple of days I have has some stomach cramps, don't know why but hopefully it stops. Thanksgiving was fun we went to the Lee families house and made a video, I'll send it as soon as I get a copy, other than that it was a good day. For Christmas I don't know much, don't know when I will call. I still ahve the tree from last year, but no ornaments. Also for gifts if you can find some spanish songs, christmas that would be cool, you can ask Nic for help. I might be home May 17th not 100% sure, but most likely. We had 9 investigators in church. 2 good families, both spanish, we are still teaching Juan Canales, he is going good too. On the phone call for Christmas make some questions so you don't miss anything.
Well sorry but I have to run talk to you in 4 weeks.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: