CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 25, 2010

Hey,
This morning at seven thirty all the district leaders and the zone leaders from the three zones met in Moses Lake. We met at the church and President Palmer and Elder Arnold of the first quorum of the Seventy was there. It was a leadership training. We met for four hours and received great counsel of how we can be better leaders. We talked about many things that we can do to be obedient and to be accountable. I really was blessed to be apart of that training. My eyes were open to how I can be better. One of the biggest things that I learned was how to be accountable. I am accountable for myself and for those in my area and district. This meeting really made me want to be better.
We have nine people with a baptismal date. I really hope that I can apply what I learned and go forward with faith that all will be called at there time. We are really working hard and we are receiving many blessing from it. I don't need any more food. I appreciate the offer but I don't need more. We do service at the food bank and they send us home with food. Plus the members here are feeding us really well. But if I need food I will let you know.
I received my trunky papers that tell me when I will come home. I will fly home on the 17th of May. It will most likely be in the morning. Also they asked if you were gong to come an pick me up and I marked no. Sorry if you planned on coming but I thought about it and it wouldn't work. It would be best if I came home and then was released then came back. So still plan on coming back but don't plan on picking me up. Also Brandon can't come and get me, sorry about that Brandon.
We found a new family that is doing great they are from Mexico but they look American. They are pretty white. But they also speak English. But this family is doing great they are looking for a church. Well I'm trying to think of something else to write but I can't think of anything but I will write next week.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: