CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 19, 2010

This past week we were blessed to find a new family. They look like Americans but they are from Mexico. They speak English and they are a family of five. We found them tracting and they told us to come back. When we taught them they told us that they are attending the catholic church but they aren't accepted because he had a divorce. So they are confused and lost about everything. They said they never have talked to missionaries before but when they talked with us they felt comfortable. So we taught them the restoration and they were receptive to it. We have been able to teach families. Which is great because they are what we are looking for. Families that can go to the temple. The families that we are working with are doing good. We hope that they don't get too nervous or scared. We are doing our best to keep members involved and so on. We are having great success here in little Royal. More so than I did in bigger cities. Still I hope I stay for a little longer. We have five weeks left in the transfer so I have a while till I know. Pres. Palmer doesn't like companions together to long. So this up coming transfer is up in the air, either of us could go. Thank you for the pictures and the card. I really enjoyed seeing that you made a spot for me. Well I have to go but I will write next week. Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: