CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 4, 2010

This will be my weekly letter. I don't have a whole lot of time to hand write my letter today. Christmas day and New Years eve were a lot of fun. We went to bed at 10:30 because we had to wake up at 6:30 New Years day. But it was still fun. It is raining today, and most of the snow is gone, It's not too cold but we have about two more months of cold. then it will start to get warmer. We had ten investigators in church this last week. Through out my whole mission I averaged about 2, but now we are doing really well. We have three families that are coming. One of them is Juan Canales, he came with his daughters. The ones that I taught Warden. After church I asked how it went and both girls said they will never come back. Mostly because the other kids weren't very nice. But I don't think it will be too tuff to get them back. Just tuff to get the kids to be nice. They are in there teens, so it will be harder. And the other family said they would like to be baptized on the sixteenth of this month. But they want to do it as a family. This will be a great family for our branch. There is a lot of potential here. This week will be the last week of the transfer and on sunday we will get our call. I think I will stay, I hope I stay. I have three more transfers before I come home so it is possible to stay here till then. I really enjoy what I am doing and can't wait to see you all again. I love you all, Elder Garrett

0 comments: