CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 1, 2010

Hey,
This past week we have been richly blessed. We have ten people on date for this month. Not all of them are 100% but they are preparing themselves. We hope that all of them will stay with their day. We also have about another ten people we can see being baptized for next month. Royal city has never before seen the numbers that we are getting. I will send a box soon not today but in a few weeks.
If chad askes why I havn't cashed the check is because that the bank here won't cash it. So I have to wait till I go to a bigger city.
We have another few weeks left in the transfer, I don't know if I will move or stay it can go either way. I hope I stay long enough to see all the investigators that we have progress.
Well I'm trying to think of things to talk about but running out. Well I'll write again next week.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: