CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 8, 2010

Hey,
I received your letter this past week. And to answer your question I do have a card with pictures. But the card is messed up. I will try and print pictures off but if I Don't then I'll probably send it in the mail. But if not I will be home in fifteen weeks and to help you fill out the pictures.
This past week we had to take six people off date because they are having a hard time keeping commitments. But we still have Juan and his daughters that are still going for this weekend. We hope they make it. We also are teaching a single lady and another family and they both are looking good for this next month.
I am looking forward to getting the box for the holiday. I am about 3/4 done with the journal that I have.
I have a new E-mail address, but keep sending to my old one until you see my new one. They are getting rid of the old program and putting in a new.
Well we are going to the store and I will try the card to see if it works. I think it will but if it doesn't I will let you know.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: