CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

Hey,
Today my companion and I went to Spokane to get our toyota checked out. I guess that people have been having problems with them. So we left at nine o'clock in the morning and got back at four. It was a long drive. And yesterday the library was closed so now we finally get a chance to do our e-mails. This saturday we will have a baptism with Gigi Canales. Her dad has to stop drinking coffee and alcohol. And her older sister isn't very interested. And we have six other people on date fot the twentieth of March. Most of them are the same people that didn't make it the first time. We have one family that is golden they want to be baptized but need to get married.
I got your box and thank you for the food, and the leatherman. I have a huge box that I will send, but if I don't transfer I wont send it. But if I do I will send it.
My time is up and the library is about to close so I have to go.
Love Elder Garrett.

0 comments: