CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

February 23, 2010

Hey,
I received my transfer call and I am leaving and going to chelan. I will leave tomorrow, so my new address is at home and I forgot it. So just send it to the mission office and they will get it to me.
This past Saturday we were blessed to see Gigi Cananles be baptized and confirmed. Her dad has a few habits to break and then he will be baptized. I was so happy that I was able to see and be apart of her baptism. I was hoping that I would be able to see her make it all the way. One cool thing that happened is that after Gigi was confirmed I asked her how it went, and she told me that she felt something come into her. I was so happy that She notice the Holy Ghost. We have some other great families that are ready for the twentieth of march. Elder Lively and Elder Beus will have a great time here in Royal. I don't want to leave but President feels that I can help the newly formed branch in chelan grow. So I will go and do what I can.
Chelan was in my district when I was in Brewster so I know that area fairly well. Elder Lively was my old companion and He and Elder Beus will do a great job.
I just sent a big box to you. It should get their by next Monday. Let me know when you get it. It has a lot of things that I don't need and since I am moving I have limited space. I don't know what you are doing with the other boxes I send but you can just leave it in my room. Don't open it till I get home, because their are some small things that might get lost.
Well it is a short letter but I don't have too much time. I'll write next week.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: