CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

Hey,
It's been a while since I have gotten a letter but since I have moved they probably have gone to Royal. I really like Chelan this would be a great place to come to when we come back. It is a tourist place with a beautiful lake and mountains. The members that live here are really great. Their aren't too many Hispanics but we are working hard to help build a branch. Pres. Palmer sent me here to get the work going again.
Elder Ubeda is a great companion, he is from Nicaragua, but moved to California when he was two. So he has been americanized and speaks spanish and english. He is in his third transfer and that means that he is fairly new. He has a very strong testimony and love for the work.
We live an apartment under a house of members. so we never see them and go and come when we please. I really like it because we can cook, and listen to music. It really helps us focus on the work.
We cover a really big area. I'm not sure but it could be as big as Brewster. Because we Cover Chelan, Manson, Chelan falls, Entiat, Orondo and a few other small towns. Their are Hispanics here we just have too look for them. I will finish my mission here. I'm not the district leader because I came into the district and Elder Ramos is going home this transfer and his the district leader so I might take it when he goes home to brazil.
Did you get my box? I really hope you did their are a lot of improtant things in it. I also sent another large envelope with a mission picture AND IT HAS A MEMORY CARD IN IT SO DON'T THROW AWAY THE CARDBOARD. It should have the pics. you need. Brandon it have a folder with pictures and some not in one so it kind of weird.
Well my time is up I hope all is going well.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: