CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010

Hey,
This past week was a lot of fun we were able to find six new people. Most of them are hispanic. We are trying to get a branch going here and I hope I can leave with a branch here. We have a really big area to cover and not only that their are a lot of people here. The people here are nice on the most part. and the view is really pretty. This woulb be a great place for us to visit when we come back. Their are some really big and expencive homes here and the people live in them four months out of the year. Their is a spanish member who live in a dump and less then a hundred yard their is a million dollar house. It is really interesting. In chelan their are tourist stores and resturants but no fast food. Their is a subway in Wal-mart but they don't do points.
The members here are really great they are here to help. They are willing to do what we ask. Chelan is a great place to end my mission. Elder Ubeda is a good companion. He is new in the mission so it brings back memories of when I trained. I will probable get a letter in the mail but let me know if you got the box and the picture of the mission. I will send another box before I come home so I don't have to take so much on the plane.
I am doing great and really enjoying my time to serve the lord. I hope that all goes well and our goals are met. I love your letters and your prayers.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: