CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Hey,
This past saturday we had a baptismal service for Perla Tejada and her dad baptized her. It was a spanish service but since bishop asked me to conduct I talked in spanish then I talked in english. Because their was more english members their than spanish. Her dad had to baptize her three times because her had didn't go underwater. By the third time her dad was really nervouse. It was good for Elder Schulthies to have that great expirience his first few weeks. Then on sunday her dad became an elder so he was ok to comfirm her as well. Now we just need to help them get to the temple.
I sent a short e-mail earlier because I saw that you sent one to me. So I answered your questions. I really enjoyed your letter that was in the box. It said that I was a stinker for playing a joke on you. Latter that night (on my birthday) Elder Peterson called to wish me a happy birthday. I told him the story and he started to laugh. I had a good birthday. I just finished a memory card with pictures but I will wait till I get home to show them to you because it's only a few weeks away.
We have some great people that we are teaching. We have a great chance to have at least three more baptism before I come home. We are also going to start a spanish sacrament meeting on the ninth of may. That will be my last full sunday. Im excited to end with such a great note.
Think of some question that you have that I can answer when I call home on mothers day. Such as what I want to do, or what is going to happen. I recived my flieght planes for the 17th of may and I should be in Utah aroud 12:00 to 1:00. Their is twenty elders going home in may. This is a really big group.
Well my time is close to out and I need to go. But I will write next week.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: