CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26. 2010

Hey,
My letter like always might be short. I don't have too much time and their is a line behind me. We are doing them later to save miles so we don't have to travel alot. but any way, I got your letter and the pics. That is really cool how you were able to find the Clarks. When I get back I will have to go to his house.
I was looking at the pictures and notice that my truck was gone!!! their was a big rust spot, so I'm not sure if it moved or it rusted away? Looks like Camille is really old, not in a bad way but she is taller or something. Sarah and Jill still look the same. I can't wait to come home.
We have some great things going on and I think if all goes to plan I can have three more baptism before I come home. The spanish branch will start on mother's day. I wll give a talk and then the following week is stake conferance. I will end my full time mission on a great note. I am really excited for all the blessings that are happening. Well I need to go. I will talk to you next week.
Love Elder Garrett

0 comments: