CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 3, 2010

Hey,
Your lucky that I am sending an e-mail. Usually when I call I have no desire to write because I will talk to you soon. But my companion is still on the computer and I have some time left. So next week I will call around 2-3. I'm not sure exactly what time because we are gong to the bishops home to do it.
When I come home, is everybody going to the airport or just the the family? And do you know when I am going to be released? People are asking me and I don't know what to say, other than "I just hope they don't forget about me."
This up coming Sunday will be my last normal Sunday. It will be the beginning of the Spanish sacrament meeting. Bishop want's me to give a talk in the meeting, he said it because I annoyed him the most about starting the branch. It's been awhile since I have given a talk in sacrament meeting. We are going to start late because their won't be too many people. We are hoping that 25 people show. It will be a great way to end my mission.
I told Elder Scholthies that in week six or my last week that he will be in charge and that he will take the lead. Not that I will be trunky but it will help him take the area and hit the ground running with his new companion. He is a really good Elder. I hope all those that come after me are as good as him. He can speak spanish really well and can understand most of it. Mom I don't know if you remember but a couple of years ago you read in the paper about a family of ten (kids) had their own bluegrass band. Well if you remember Elder Schulthies came from that family. He is the third oldest and the first boy.
Well I can't think of much to say or to tell. Time is going by really fast. I'm excited to come home but very sad to leave the mission. It's bitter sweet, I will miss all that a missionary can do.
I'll talk to you soon.

0 comments: