CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 5, 2010

Hey,
I received your Easter box. We really enjoyed the fun treats that we found in side. I read your letter and I relized that my birthday is next monday. You might send something and if you send food just send a lemon cake likeyou did last year. That is my favorit cake. I can't think of too much that I need I will need things when i get home but as for now not much.
You might have heard but not sure so I will tell you any way, Elder Peterson and I are going to be companions!!!!!!! I was so excited to hear that we will be spending my last transfer with him. We promised Pre. Palmer that we would work hard. OK now I need to tell the truth before you scream and cry and call everybody you know. Elder Peterson will NOT be my companion. Sorry if you are already crying or screaming, but I couldn't resist. Pre. Palmer feels that I need to train another new missionary. I don't know if I want to it is a reall trial of patience and love when new missionaries come in. I will go to spokane and pick him up, so I don't know him. I hope he is spanish. If I don't hear from you till I come home I understand. I am also the District leader now for Chelan and Brewster.
Elder Ubeda is going to Moses Lake and is excited. He is a great companion and has a big heart. I really enjoyed serving with him. My last six weeks will go by really quick. But I hope that I can finish strong. I will also call you on mother's day which is a week before I come home so think of questions that you have that I can answer then. Like first day and things that might happen. If you send the questions early I can think about them and tell you when I call.
Sorry but my time ran out I only have a half hour to write, Pre., Ap's, and you. So till next week.
Love Elder Garrett.

0 comments: